General Guidelines for applying online:
Essential Documents to be ready before applying online:
1. Valid Email Id and Cell no
2. Aadhar card number
3. Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 10 mb.
4. Marksheet image in jpg/jpeg format or pdf format[+2 students can upload +2 marksheet or Internet copy of +2 result] UG candidate should ready with 5 semester marksheet or 6 semester marksheet].The size should not exceed 10 MB.
5. Debit or credit card for online payment.
6. In case Payment successful and Admission form entry failed.You should have Payment Id to login and fill admission form.
It is sent to the candidate e mail after successful payment.
STEPS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidate should click New UG Admission form or new PG Admission form link from the menu Admission.
Enter username and password for new registration.
After filling user name and Password click the checkbox for agree payment of RS.50 for UG and Rs.100 for PG.
Finally click Submit Button
After clicking the button it leads to Payment Gateway for paying application fee.
Use Debit card or credit card for successful payment.
After successful payment. Payment id is sent to your email id and Admission form opens for Entry.
Admission form opens after successful payment.
Fill in the personal data and Educational Details as required in the form.Select the course Applied for.
Upload scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 10 mb.
Upload Marksheet image in jpg/jpeg format or pdf format[+2 students can upload +2 marksheet,UG candidate should ready with 5 semester marksheet or 6 semester marksheet].The size should not exceed 10 MB.
Read carefully all the details entered.
Ensure if all the required details are entered.
Submit the Application Form. The form is registered successfuly.
If the candidate is already registered and Admission form entry failure they can login with payment id as username and phone no as password for filling admission form.