Application forms and prospectus can be obtained in person for a particular course from the college venue.
The application form should be correctly filled in with all the particulars and registered at the college with in 5 days from the date of publication of the results of the Higher Secondary Examination / UG . Mere registration does not ensure admission.
! Applicant eligibility for the course applied will be verified.
! Short listed candidates are informed about their selection.
! Selected students are advised to meet the principal and their respective department staff.
! If the selected student fails to come on the specified date her selection will be automatically cancelled.
COST OF APPLICATION
UG : Rs. 50/-
PG : Rs. 100/-
( Including Processing Charges)
At the time of admission the following records should be provided
1. UG Course Certificate.
2. Original Higher Secondary Exam Mark Certificate / UG Exam Mark statement.
3.Transfer Certificate(Original-to be submitted in the office along with one attested xerox copy)
4. Conduct Certificate (Original-to be submitted in the office along with one attested Xerox copy)
5. Community Certificate (Xerox) Attested (If the student belongs to BC / MBC / SC / ST)
6. Three Attested Xerox Copies of the Higher Secondary / UG Mark Stement (Xerox Copies not attested will not be accepted).
7. Xerox copy of Aadhar &Ration Card.
Admission to UG Course is subject to verification of the +2 Marks Certificate by the Director of Government Examinations. If the Mark Certificate is found to be bogus, admission will be cancelled and criminal action will also be taken. The tuition and other fees for the First Semester should be paid in the college Office at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded for any reason thereafter.
For Admission Contact :
ROSE MARY COLLEGE
(Bus Route :All Private Buses Via Moonradaippu, Nanguneri & Kalakad .)
Phone :2484275 , 9791325156